Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's a random one....

So we have been celebrating the arrival of SPRING around here. We got out the bikes this week, and have been practicing riding those again. Abby just scoots along and Matthew is getting better and better.
Matthew looks like such a cool dude here. I asked if I could take a picture of him on his bike and he said no, that he had to stand by it instead. Whatever.
Yes, we did just celebrate Easter too. We had both sets of grandparents at my mom and dads this year along with the two uncles. Auntie Laura had to stay back in Boise, but we will see her this weekend for a wedding. Matthew, Abby, and I made these Easter nests and Matthew wrote eveyones names himself. So proud to see he is learning to write names and stuff.
Abby helping dye Easter Eggs.
J
Just a funny picture that I just had to post.

No comments: