Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What time is it anyways?!?!?!

So Matthew has been getting up really early lately. I mean REALLY early like not even 5 A.M sometimes. He still takes a nap so its not that big of a deal, but really does he need to be up that early? I don't think so. Anyways, I posted about it on my facebook status and asked if anyone had any ideas. Got lots of comments, but I liked the one from Molly best and I had all the stuff to do it. She suggested that I take an old clock and cover everything and put little stickers on the time that he could get up. So I made that this afternoon, and presented it to him when he got up from his nap.
I told Matthew when the hands are both on the Monster Trucks he can get up. He was eager to hang it in his room, and I'm eager to see if it actually works. Thanks for the idea Molly!

1 comment:

Molly said...

looks great!! glad the idea worked and hopefully it'll work to keep him in his room a little longer! :) those darn boys are so eager to get up!