Sunday, August 17, 2008

This weeks garage sale finds!

Ok, so this isn't a picture of a garage sale find but it sure is cute! I found the kids like this one day while I was getting ready.
One garage sale that Matthew and I found on Saturday had a ton of costume stuff so Matthew and I got the majority of it. Here he is modeling some of the finds. If you could only have seen the big smile under that mask thing.
I also found Matthew a skate board at a sale and I knew he had been wanting one so I got it and told him he could only have it if he promised to wear a helmet and shoes that tie every time he rode it. Of course he said he promised he would.I guess Todd is not as thrilled about the skateboard as Matthew and I were, but hopefully he won't get hurt on it, so it dosen't come back to haunt us.

No comments: