Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some random things to post.

I put this picture on here just for my dad. He really wants on of these Japanese pickup trucks. This on was for sale in some small town on the backroads home from Grandforks. And its camo, perfect for dad.
This is a weird picture I know. I had to post it though, becase of the fall like weather we've been having Todd and I decided to have Chili for supper last night. It hit the spot.
I had to take a picture of Abby with pigtails in, because this was the first time in months she has let me put them in, and actually left them in all day. So cute!
So I've been reading our friends, the Ronnevicks blog and Gretchen has been inspiring me to get out my sewing machine, especially since the weather is cooler out now. Anyhoo..... I made this wipe and diaper case today. It needs a little fine tuning, because the pattern was free on the internet and the measurements may have been off or something. Anyways, it came out pretty good. It holds one diaper and a travel wipes. The next one I plan to make it able to hold two diapers.

No comments: