Sunday, December 21, 2008

Church Christmas Program

Matthew had his first Sunday School Christmas Program tonight. I had my doubts that he would even stand on the stage with the other kids . The reason for my doubts was because he had a bible school program this summer and got complete stage fright and would not stay on stage unless I was up there with him. This time it was a complete turn around. He not only stood on the stage without me and he also sang the songs and did the actions! WaHOOO! We were so proud. The first picture is Abbys Christmas outfit, she didn't want to be left out.
Not a very good picture, but you get what you get. Matthew is the one with the blue shirt and tie. He was by a group of kids who did get stage fright, so they ended up sitting on stage with there teachers, so it looks like he was kind of by himself.

No comments: