Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love these kids!

That would be almond bark on Abby's face. I know some of you may think that she is foaming at the mouth, but no, we were just making almond bark pretzels. I swear she tries to get as messy as she can every time I let her help with things.
This is more what I like to see. Matthew did very good at making the pretzels. He made his for Santa he told me.
Matthew learned how to make a paper airplane the other night. He calls it a paper jet though. Whatever works I guess.
Todd teaching Matthew how to make a paper jet. After they made them they raced them all over the house.
I got out of the shower the other morning and found Abby sitting on the couch like this. She had taken plates that I used to have hanging on the bathroom wall as decorations and found a bag of party mix and was apparently expecting to have a couple other people to feed. Gotta love her!

No comments: