Monday, November 24, 2008

Cutting Deer Meat

I guess if you go hunting you have to learn to cut the meat up, even if you didn't even get to touch a "real gun!" I didn't know if Matthew would want to help Grandpa Joe and Uncle Luke cut up the deer meat, but he did. Weird though, because he won't even touch cooked hamburger. So anyway he cut meat at Grandpa Joes house for almost an hour using his own knife with no help. I got some good videos but I was having trouble getting the on here. Maybe I'll try again later.
Grandpa Joe, Uncle Luke and Matthew cutting deer meat.
O
Of course they had to get my little girl in on the action too. She looks just pleased as a peach to be touching this disgusting dead deer. Oh the worry's a mother has. On another note when the boys were cutting meat last night I said something about it being disgusting and Matthew promptly told me "no, its not disgusting mom!"

No comments: