Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Freezer Meals

So I've been looking into this once a month cooking (OAMC) deal. Anyone ever herd of it? It's where you make a ton of meals in one day and then put them in your freezer ready for when you don't feel like cooking or have the time to. I think its a pretty good idea. Some people even get together with friends and do it and it goes alot faster and everyone just brings there own containers. Any takers? Has anyone ever done this before, let me know how it worked.

On another note..........Some of you have been asking me how preschool is going for Matthew. Well, he never says to much about it, we always have to pry things out of him. He is into his second week now. The first two days he told me he was kindof lonely at preschool. Then yesterday they had a Police Man come and visit and he was very excited about that. They are studing about comunity helpers this week thats the reason for the officer comming. Also yesterday I cought him singing a song about the weather that he said he leared at preschool. So, I think all in all he is having a good time. Oh he is also very confused though with all the different types of schools. He calls preschool, bibles school. He also thinks club 3:16 at church is preschool, so get very confussed when he has to go to "preschool" twice in a day. he will learn eventually.

No comments: