Wednesday, February 11, 2009

With a corn cob nose and two button eyes............

Since its been so warm out the snow was finally ready to make a "frosty" as Matthew calls them. So on Monday Matthew, Abby and I went out and played in the snow for a while. We had all the parts for a proper snowman including the carrots I had bought month's ago in hopes of using them sooner for a "frosty." They still worked even though they were way past the expiration date.
After I placed the three round balls to make the "frosty" Matthew ever so carefully placed the carrot nose and rock eyes and buttons on the "frosty"
The "frosty" was a success. Unfortunately a few hours later I looked out at the "frosty" and it was completely demolished. It started raining pretty good after we got inside and I think the rain did it. In Matthew's words "God needs to be more careful with his rain!"

No comments: